Steamed Foil Fish:
2 large fillets of flakey white fish (Snapper, Hoki, Blue Moki, Cod)
1 lime, sliced
2 Tablespoons coriander, chopped
20 grams butter
¼ red cabbage, thinly sliced
1 lime, wedges
8 to 10 soft corn or flour tacos
Pineapple Salsa, prepared recipe here
To make the pineapple salsa:
See the recipe here
To make the chilli mayonnaise:
1. Combine mayonnaise with chilli and lime juice in a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk until well combined.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To prepare the fish:
1. Preheat BBQ to a medium-high heat.
2. Tear two pieces of heavy duty tin foil large enough to wrap each fish fillet in a parcel.
3. Place the sliced butter in the center of the foil, add fish fillet on top of the butter, season with salt and pepper, top with lime slices and coriander.
4. Fold the ends of the foil over the fish, then bring together to two sides and fold over so it is completely sealed and no steam can escape.
5. Turn burners off on half the BBQ, you want to cook the fish over indirect heat.
6. Place fish parcels onto the grill until cooked through. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of your fish. Check the fish after 10 mins, if the fish is opaque and a fork flakes the fish, it is cooked.
7. Remove from the BBQ, set aside for a few minutes, then flake with a fork.
To assemble the tacos:
1. Grill the tacos for about 30 seconds or so per side until warm and slightly charred.
2. Place red cabbage down onto a taco. Top with flaked fish, pineapple salsa, a drizzle of the chilli mayonnaise and sprinkle of coriander.
3. Serve with lime wedges.