Gasmate stands by our products and employ the following 6 point purchase assurance criteria to ensure every product is the best it can be:
- Meets NZ safety standards and regulations*
- Easy to assemble, operate and maintain
- Quality materials and construction
- Tested by approved technicians
- After sales parts and service
- Designed for NZ conditions
*On 1st July, 2013 new gas regulations came into force in New Zealand. The key changes you should be aware of is that all appliances must have a gas flame symbol (as shown below) on the product to inform them that it is compliant with the new regulations.
However, there will still be products offered for sale in New Zealand that were made or ordered by distributors before these new regulations came into force, and these products are allowed to be sold after 1st July, 2013.
A full list of compliant products can be found on the Energy Safety website. Alternatively please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0800 161 161 who will answer any queries you may have.