Aber owns and distributes the Gasmate brand in New Zealand. We provide after sales service and support to our retailers, to ensure you receive prompt, efficient response to any enquiries you may have.
Specific warranty information is supplied with each product. Keep this information in a safe place, along with your receipt, and contact your retailer in the first instance regarding any warranty claim.
Here is a guide to our warranties:
|Product Type||Warranty Period|
|Gas Barbecues >$500 RRP||2 Years|
|Gas/Charcoal Barbecues <$500 RRP||1 Year|
|Gas Barbecues - Catering||1 Year|
|Patio Heaters and Outdoor Lighting||1 Year|
|Camping & Leisure Products||1 - 3 Years (see packaging)|
- All products are warranted for personal use only.
- Warranty is available to the original purchaser if during this time period the product fails due to a fault in either materials or workmanship.
- Service under this warranty is available by returning the product, with your proof of purchase, to where it was purchased.
- If after inspection it is determined that the product is defective, we will repair or replace it (at our discretion) free of charge.
- The warranty does not cover misuse, damage, caused by accident, storm or wind damage, mildew, neglect, UV degradation and fair wear and tear.
- Please note the warranty will be deemed void if the product is used for other than what the product was designed for.
- If the claim is not deemed as a warranty or is outside its warranty period, we can repair the product at a nominal cost.
- For more information please go to www.aber.co.nz or call Customer Services on 0800 161 161.